All kinds of diets allow us to get in shape in a short time. One popular short-term weight loss system is the Six Petal Diet. It consists of six one-day monodiets, protein, and carbohydrates that alternate. The 6-petal diet, whose menu is reconsidered every day, allows you to get rid of a few pounds quickly, but you need to know exactly what to eat and how to prepare healthy meals during the day.
The essence of the diet
What are the six days of this diet:
- Day 1 We eat fish.
- 2 days. Vegetables.
- 3 days. Based on chicken.
- 4 days. Carbohydrate - based cereals.
- Day 5 Cottage cheese.
- Day 6 We eat fruit.
The 6-petal diet menu is considered fairly balanced. It saturates the body with both protein and carbohydrates, contributing to effective weight loss. Let’s take a closer look at how to eat the six "petals" every day.
Day 1 - Fish
The first day of the weekly 6 petal diet menu is based on any fish. It is recommended to steam, bake and steam. A maximum of 500 grams of fish should be eaten during the day. It contains large amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, which are necessary for the body, among other things, because they contribute to healthy weight loss. And the protein found in fish is well absorbed by the body and helps maintain muscles in the process of losing weight.
On this day, the menu can consist of the following fish species:
- Dietary fish (0, 2-4% fat): pollock, tuna, cod, perch, trout, hake, etc.
- Fish with high protein and fat content (4-8%): sea bass, carp, horse mackerel, pink salmon.
- Fatty fish (more than 8% fat). These include herring, salmon, mackerel, halibut, sturgeon and eel.
The best solution is to combine fatty and dietary fish in one day. For variety, seafood can be added to the menu, such as mussels, shrimp, squid. Tea should be drunk without sugar, it is also important to have enough clean water. On this day, the body does not usually experience stress as it receives the right amount of protein. On this day, the six-petall diet menu can be based on the following recipes:
- Fried trout. Clean the fish, rinse it, rub it in with a little salt (although ideally it should be done without it). Bake the trout in the oven. Then remove the skin. To improve the taste characteristics, lemon juice can be poured on top of the fish.
- Pollack meatballs with herbs. Transfer the pollock carcasses to a meat grinder. Chop the greens, add to the minced fish, lightly salt and pepper. Rotate small balls, put them on a baking sheet and bake ready.
- Fried pollock. Cut the carcass of the pollock into pieces, salt and pepper lightly. Bake in the oven. Finish with fresh herbs.
Day 2 - Vegetables
On the second day of the diet, the 6 petal menu will consist of vegetables. You can make a variety of dishes with minimal use of salt and spices. Other products, including vegetable oil, are prohibited. You can also drink vegetable juices. Vegetables can be fried, cooked, steamed or eaten raw. You can't fry them.
You can use any vegetable, including starch. On this day, it is better to combine different vegetables - so you can make the menu more varied.
When planning your 6-petal diet menus and recipes for this day, consider the following:
- The basis of the diet can be a traditional cucumber tomato salad.
- Stuffed peppers. Fill the vegetables with half - cooked stewed cabbage, add the tomato sauce and bake in the oven.
- Grate or chop the cooked beets. Add garlic to the spice.
- Soups are allowed. Chop the eggplant, onion, carrot and tomato, place in a pan and cook for about seven minutes.
- Cold soup. Blend the bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and herbs in a blender until frothy. If you want to make the food more liquid, you can add another tomato.
- The roasted pumpkin is delicious and healthy. Cut into slices, place on a baking sheet and leave for an hour in the oven.
Day 3 - Chicken
The third day of the diet is based on the use of chicken meat. You can use fillets and side dishes. Chicken is pure protein, low in fat and almost free of carbohydrates, making it a popular diet food. You should not eat more than 500 grams a day. You can use up to 200 ml of chicken broth. An approximate diet menu for 6 petals on this day could be:
- Breakfast: boiled chicken breast.
- Lunch: foil-fried chicken fillet.
- Lunch: chicken soup, in which you can add a little salt, spices, herbs.
- Afternoon snack: Grilled skinless breast.
- Dinner: a piece of cooked fillet.
Be sure to remove the skin from the chicken, otherwise there is no point in talking about a healthy diet.
Chicken can be cooked, sliced and fried. One recipe might be to place the seasoned poultry pieces on a layer of chicken onion. We can put chopped tomatoes on top to get juice. Simmer for about two hours.
Day 4 - Grain
The 6-petal diet, whose daily menu is fairly simple, saturates your body with useful complex carbohydrates on the fourth day. You can eat any grain, bran, grains, sprouted grains, small amounts of seeds between them. Small amounts of kvass are allowed. On this day, the body is effectively cleansed. An approximately detailed diet menu for 6 petals on this day could be:
- Breakfast: millet porridge cooked in water.
- Snack: buckwheat;
- Lunch: cooked brown rice;
- Afternoon snack: oatmeal;
- Dinner: buckwheat.
Between meals, you can eat a small amount of seeds to help cope with hunger.
Buckwheat can be prepared as follows: in the evening, on the eve of the grain day, rinse, put in a thermos and pour boiling water in a ratio of 1: 2. Yours is ready for the morning. You can also boil the grain in a pan and turn it off immediately. After a few hours, the eyes evaporate.
By cooking buckwheat meatballs we can make the menu more varied. The buckwheat is cooled and ground in a blender. Add the onions and herbs, beat again. Now the dough needs to be shaped and baked. You can use different cereals depending on which one you like best.
Day 5 - Cottage cheese
In the diet menu of 6 petals a day, the penultimate day is important, which is actually the unloading of the curd. For many, this becomes difficult as not everyone likes to use only cottage cheese. To improve the taste, 1-2 tablespoons of low-fat sour cream can be added to the cottage cheese. You can also drink a glass of milk. The cottage cheese itself should be low in fat. This day saturates the body with valuable milk protein. The menu can be:
- Breakfast. Cottage cheese with a little yogurt.
- Snack: a glass of milk.
- Lunch: cottage cheese.
- Snack: a glass of natural yogurt.
- Dinner: cottage cheese.
A maximum of 500 g of cottage cheese should be eaten in a single day, with a maximum fat content of 5%. If you feel hungry in the evening, drink a glass of kefir. You can also add cinnamon to the curd to improve the taste. Sugar is forbidden. You can pay attention to an interesting recipe like cottage cheese dumplings. We melt the cheese, we turn balls from the mass, which will be cottage cheese. Egg whites can be added for stickiness. Cook the balls in milk for a few minutes.
Day 6 - Orchard
The six-petalled diet, whose menu ends with fruit every day, lasts for six days, the fruit day will be the last. We eat fruit on this day. You can eat it fresh or make smoothies. For example, put a banana, apple and export in a blender bowl and beat. In fact, any fruit can be cooked this way. When making a fruit salad, pour in lemon juice and combine different fruits. Freshly squeezed juices are also allowed. A delicious option for this day is baked apples with cinnamon and quince. You can eat berries fresh or thawed.
The detailed menu for the 6-petal diet on this day can be:
- Breakfast: orange, apple.
- Snack: banana.
- Lunch: fruit salad.
- Snack: a glass of fresh juice.
- Dinner: apple, kiwi and banana smoothie.
Experts advise not to rely on fruits that are high in sucrose, such as grapes and bananas. But fiber-based fruits speed up the weight loss process. Apples and citrus fruits are very useful.
You can bake pears in the oven by adding a little cinnamon or vanilla. Steamed apples are also a delicious and healthy option. Rinse, prick a few times with a fork. Remove the seeds and replace them with a little raisin. The apples are wrapped in foil and placed in a double boiler for 15 minutes.
It is not recommended to abuse physical activity on this day. Take a break and take some time for yourself.
On this diet petal, 6 petals were prepared for each day of the menu, which we reviewed. The menu can be changed and adjusted to taste, but should only be based on approved products. The days of the diet should not be reversed, as the secret of its effectiveness lies in a clear sequence, especially in the alternation of proteins and carbohydrates. If possible and you want to consolidate the result, you can dedicate another day to your diet, which will be a landing - just drink water. Of course, the ideal choice if this day will be a day off. That’s why it’s advisable to start your diet on Monday - this will help you not to get confused.